Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who Believes In Goats oooooooo!


Today in the bus I was listening to my ipod and no one else but the bus driver and I were in the bus and I was sitting at the back and all off a sudden out of no where i heard a voice and i looked to my right and a ghosts well at least i think it was a ghosts was calling my name and saying wired things from me. I looked to the two seats in front of me and there were 2 more a couple sitting together hands clutched in one and others not looking at each other only down and the seat in front of me popped up and young girl and started jabbering away. BLAH BALH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Not kidding this was a real story at least I saw it or I might be going crazy which is highly likely know me but I saw them and it was freak-ay!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Zoe, the title is quite funny! Check it out!
    Last time I was in Colombia, they talked about 3 separate 'ghost' apperances. Micheal Jackson and 2 little girls! Only one was captured on camera!

    ReplyDelete