Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Stuff

Hey, does anyone ever wonder about that class the one Kaisae, went to? I mean we commented on their blogs then they never commented on ours or did they? Never mind i cant remember. I did the mile today for the fitness test oh a mile is 1.3 kilometers, my time was da dada da .... 6:58! :( so bad!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh well I'm happy about my sit and reach test. A sit and reach test is when you there is a box on a wall and you put your leg out in front of you and reach out as far as you can and i got 16.5 centimeters on both my left and right. :) yay!

Rugby today with Saigey Bear, Amalia, Lieke, Eddie, Jenni, Pier, Sammy, Valeria, Kayleighy, Carley, Dylan, Gibs and the rest who's names I cant remember and if I dont remember I'm sorry ok it is not my fault I cant remember names well!

Yay after English wich i have now I have VOCALS! I love vocals! Blue Day is my favorite day ever! I have Math ( meh alright but Ms Marello is AWESOME ) P.E ( I LOVE P.E ITS THE BEST ) Vocals ( awesome class ) and English ( awesome as well ) ok i have to go! GOOD BYE FAIR WELL I'LL MEET WITH YOU AGAIN! You know whats so funny bout writting that song on the Internet or saying it on T.V you dont even know them and chances are you will never meet them! hahah See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment