Saturday, June 5, 2010

1st Day of Summer 2010

Saturday
5/6/2010

I have decided to rite everyday of my summer so at the end i will have ................. I don't know how many days and I'm on holidays so maths is OUT! Missed the last day of school on Friday, such a bummer! I really wanted to go because both of my 6th grade ( for the second time ) core teachers are going away. Mr Hughes is retiring and Ms Marrello is moving to Brazil. What I mean for the second time is that I have already done sixth grade in Australia then when my family moved here and we went into an International school with the American system my grade got stuffed around and know I am a year or two older than everyone in my classes. Today was boring but good. It was one of those days, a lot of siting, T.V and Computer.The morning was just me and my mum. My dad had gone to the gym and my little brother who's eleven and my little sister who's ten were both at sleepovers so the morning was very quiet and peaceful. Patrick and Kelsey both got home at the same time i think it was 12 and my brother had lunch and now as i rite is in bed, he was damn tired when he got home. My sister well, she had a "hissy" fit and cried for sometime, until she went to her music lesson which created more tears before she went. Kelsey is the most talented clarinet player I have ever heard she is just AMAZING! My brother plays guitar, hes very good to and also for the amount of lessons he has had. I made my bunnies cage alot more comfortable than it was before, and it should be i spet about half an hour hand shredding old news papers. One very relaxing, quiet and some what boring days, and that was my 1st day of summer.

Pic 1 - ( Left to right ) Patrick, Kelsey and Me.
Pic 2 - ( Left to Right ) Zoe, Bunny, Patrick.

2 comments:

  1. Writing each day for the break is quite a challenge, Zoe. At the end, though, you'll have quite a record of everything you've done.

    You've done great still camera and video work on some of your other posts, so keep that up too. Just having this as a little hobby will actually improve your writing and photography skills.

    I also want to post every day. I'll be traveling somewhat, so I know certain days will be difficult, but I'll catch up when I can.

    I look forward to following your posts. I've changed the way the blogs are organized. I've ordered them by "most recent posts", so just stay at the top of the list and you'll be interacting with those who are writing.

    :-)
    mh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My everyday writing thing has kind of failed! I get to busy during the day and then to tired at night but i will still post. have a good summer Mr Hughes and sorry I missed your last day

    ReplyDelete