Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day After Day

Wow holiday's fly by! I have lost my time with the little things. I have done a few things like Paintball, Shopping, Hairdressers, The zoo, Gym. spend a lot of time at home and the time fly's. The days all seem like the hours are spun all together. I am so ecsited my birthday is in a few days! ecept i don't like the fact that my mum and dad are both working, my brother and sister both at summer camp. So for my 13th birthday ( one of the biggest birthday you have ) I spend it at home!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great attitude Z, you'll do fine with your birthday. I also trust your family will do all they can to make it special.

    My holiday is also racing by. Too many good things to do. :-)

    Keep posting if you have time. I enjoy keeping track of what you're up to.

    mh

    ReplyDelete