Friday, October 16, 2009

Earthquake and My Poor Head


OK i was sitting on the couch playing "Need For Speed" on the PSP and i felt a wobbling while i was on the couch. I wonder if that's an Earthquake i thought to myself ????? And then it started again and i fell ford and hit my head against the wood table. And it was hard and it hurt!!!! It was very unexpected tho it just came.
Oh and for people who dont know what a PSP is its a "Portable Play Staion"
School holidays just started "YES" no affence teachers not that we dont like you its just we do need a good break just like you beacuse you work so hard! Have FUN!!! I will ( hopefully )

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you and the need a break from teachers and school thing its fun in school but i totally needed a nice long break also sorry about your head. have a great holiday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need a break. It gives the opportunity to do other fun and entertaining things. Tomorrow I'm going to a very cool aboriginal art event. I hope to post some pictures tomorrow.

    Check the blogs of others and read their earthquake stories. You are the only one to have sustained an injury though. Poor head. :-(

    Be well, Zoe. Mend the head and hand.

    mjh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My head is hard i am serious it is i broke some ones front teeth with it! But its fine im fine and the holidays are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your head. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lalalala la la la.. la la la.. la la la.. lalalala la lala

    good work! zOe

    ReplyDelete