Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vocab Words!!!



These are the words from the vocabulary we learnt in class. These are the words that we learnt in class - Fetid, Corrugated, Nefarious, Intolerable, Frothing, Vial, Desolate, Gagging, Frivolous and Conceited.



1. I walked into the fetid class room trying to hold my breath.



2. I saw the corrugated waves splashing against the rocks.

3. Our class wrote a list of what is intolerable in school.

4. My Mouth was frothing with tooth paste.

5. My science partner broke the vial and had to clean it up.

6. There was a desolate place were the mall could have been built.

7. I was gagging in the dentist.

8. The hair clip was frivolous and but still looked good.

9. At the theta there was a conceited person who was not so good.

These words were some words in books that we didn't know. The words became our vocab for 2 weeks and we have been trying to use these as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment