Thursday, November 26, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn was written by Stephine Myer. I give the book a definite 5 stars.

*****

My Favorite parts in the book were the fabulous ending to the sequel, the middle when they were getting ready for the Volturi to attack and when Reenesme was born. The twilight saga was fantastic and the order of my favorite books best to worse is Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, New Moon and then Twilight.

As i have said in all my post on Twilight or Stephine Myer she is an amazing writer and there is no doubt i will read the saga again and again. I absolutely love her books and was so sad to finish breaking dawn cause the series is over.

It took me 2 months to read breaking dawn but i kept stopping and staring again and again so it took longer than i would have liked.


The Twilight saga is the second best saga i have read behind The hunger Games written by Suzanne Collins.

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to read breaking dawn before, but I didn't really have time. Do you think I should? Woah! You got loads of colour there, too bright!! Zoe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE TWILIGHT, WORST BOOK AND MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. SO BORING! I CANT BELEIVE THAT EVERY ONE LIKES IT!

    BYE

    YASH S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont listen to them zoe
    everyone on this planet (well every normal person) LOVES twilight... well i guess its not a guy thing!!

    This is my favoritest book in the series!! it just keeps gettting better and better!!! My favorite part is when bella finds out that jake imprints on renesme!! and the VOLTURI part..
    Have you watched New moon yet??

    xoxo
    saigee bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me to hahaha but sorry saige but my favorite book is CATHCING FIRE and Hunger Games best book ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. If someone wanted to torture me they would lock me inside a room full of Twighlight books and televisions playing the Twighlight movies. Just incase that does ever happen I carry around a box of matches and 500ml of gasoline with me wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete