Friday, August 14, 2009

Twilight

I am on the third book of TWILIGHT and the sires is great!
I love it and the movies is awsome! At my school that i just started on Monday there is a kid in My class called Tobin and he looks identical to Taylor Luterner! ( i think i have the wrong spelling )
Its Scary!!!!
But thats of the subject, anyway twilight is the best book i have ever read it ties with The Hunger games and my favorite book is Eclipse so far i have only just started i am on chapter 5 now so yeh.
I love it and cant wait till the next movie comes out in November!
I just lay in bed every night reading till midnight it addiciting!
Who LOVES TWILIGHT I DO

3 comments:

  1. Zoe, I'm very glad you are enjoying this series, but this post needs much work. 1) get the form right. See my example if you're unclear. 2) get the grammar, spelling and sentence structure correct. Blog postings deserve solid construction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that twilight is a very boring series but now i have heard from you and i think i might read it next. or mabey not

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes You schould its better than u think

    ReplyDelete