Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Favorite Author


Suzanne Collins

A five star writer!


Suzanne Collins is a writer from the books Hunger Games and the 2nd book Catching Fire, Gregor the Overlander, Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane, Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods and so on.

My favorite book by Suzanne Collins is the Hunger Games and I cant wait till the next book comes out in September.
I don't have a lot of info on her because in her biography it says nothing about her life like her age how long she has been writing for and basic information like that.

I really encourage you to read the Hunger Games it is an amazing book filled with killing, love, action and it will keep your eyes glued to each and every page.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your passion for Suzanne Collins as a writer, and I know what its like waiting eagerly awaiting the next book. Where is a graphic for this post? I think there is information on Ms. Collins, but you may have to work to get it. Do your best, Zoe...your are very capable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to read the hunger games, everyone says its soo good. my sister read and she couldnt stop!!! but sadly there are no copies avalable in the library.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mbey you could go to a book store and buy one because its worth it.

    ReplyDelete