Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eclipse







Eclipse by Stephenie Myer
* * * * *
27 Chapters
620 pages ( Not including epilogue )



Eclipse is a the 3rd book to the saga Twilight. I have given Eclipse 5 stars because of its grammar, characterization, mystery, humour and the way it keeps you just reading and reading and reading. Eclipse is about Bella deciding between a werewolf or a vampire. Bella needs to decide between 2 mortal enemies, An army is arising enemies will unite. My favorite part is when Bella and Edward are all alone at Edwards house in Edwards room and Edward proposes for the 3rd time and Bella says YES! The reason i like this part is because it shows both of there emotions and compassion for each other and it also a very quiet and in some way unique moment.

Edward and Bella become one. Bella will make decisions good and bad witch affect her and her loved ones. Eclipse so far is my favorite book out of the ones i have read. Breaking Dawn is also 5 stars and I'm only up to the 2Nd book in the 4Th book and it is so good i can hardly put it down.


My opinion is read the twilight saga it is an amazing series and i highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you enjoyed this book so passionately, Zoe. I wonder if you will enjoy the next book even more. Is that possible? :-)

    Eclipse--where did the name come from, Zoe?

    Read on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Hughes I would like you to read it again because i added my favorite part and fixed up some words so please look it over again.

    ReplyDelete