Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When To use I and When to use Me

When to use I and when to use ME.

These are 6 sentence's to show when to use ME and when to use I.

1. Kelsey, Holly and I went to the movies to watch Final Destination 4.

2. The chocolate cookies were eaten by my brother and ME.

3. Abbie, Rio, Lulu and I went to Starbucks.

4. The movie was borrowed by my brother and ME.

5. Helen,Rachel, Lauren and I went down stairs to join the party.

6. The phone was running out of pulsa because of Nelly and ME.

When using I and ME just take away the person or people in the sentence.

Example: Isla, Nat and ME went to the mall.

That would be wrong because if i took away Isla and Nat it would be ''Me went to the mall."

Its easy once the rule is in your head and its very hard to forget.

3 comments: