Saturday, December 5, 2009

Catching Fire

Catching Fire By Suzanne Collin.



****** = I give it 6 stars because ....



I LOVED the hunger games it was AMAZING and Catching Fire was more than AMAZING it was so so so good i cant explain it!



Suzanne Collins is an amazing writer and she puts so much heart and thought into her books. Some of the comments she got for the hunger games ( Cathcing Fire is a new relse ) were ...



The Hunger Games is violent, jarring speed-rap of a novel that generates nearly constant suspense ....... I could not stop reading it!



- Stephen King Entertainment weekly





I was so obsessed with this book i had to take it with me out to dinner and hide it under the edge of the table so i wouldn't have to stop reading! The story kept me awake for several nights in a row, because even after i was finished, i just lay in bed wide awake thinking about it. The Hunger Games is AMAZING!



- Stephenie Meyer Twilight Saga Author


Brilliantly plotted and perfectly paced ..... Engrossing


- John Green New York Times Book reviews

A plot - driven blend of suspense, science fiction and romance.



- USA Today



They are just same of the comments of the Hunger Games but cathcing fire is better if not just as amazing. When I read it it takes me into Katniss ( Main Character ) world. Her descriptions reminds me some how of me. I absolutely love the characters in both books and my favorites are Prim - Both Books Gale - Both Books Katniss - Both Books ( My Favortie Favorite ) Rue - Only in the Hunger Games Katniss's Mum -Both Books and Peter - Both Books ( Author main character ).



I want to read the Cathching Fire again and again but .... I have a whole line of books lined up to read but I'm sure i will read it more than once.



Its AMAZING!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!! ITS UNSTOPPABLE TO READ!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment