Monday, December 21, 2009

Waitings The Hardest Part

You know the feeling on Christmas Eve and your all existed because tomorrow is Christmas Day!
The Christmas Tree is Glowing with lights and you and your siblings are watching the Christmas Carols and for me its at the Oprah House in Sydney.
Well even when you don't believe in Santa and if you don't your stupid but you still get that feeling in your stomach! I have presents for my brother and sister all ready for Christmas Day hiding in my cupboard! Its a good time Christmas and people really forget the main importance of Christmas its not the presents its having time with your family and remembering God.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts, Zoe, but I notice you've got presents tucked away for your family members. It is really nice to see someone open a gift you've got them and see joy in their eyes.

    Keep up the good work posting. I hope you can while you are in Sri Lanka, though I can see why you might not.

    mh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I Am Going To Sri Lanka On THe 21st I Think For 2 Weeks!

    ReplyDelete