Monday, December 7, 2009

My Own Personal Eassy

Which One is better Little Brothers or Little Sisters?

I think little sisters are better, I think they are more preswasive and they are fun. Little brothers are not interested in you and when they are they normally look for a fight.


My Little sister is Kelsey is more interesting and fun and my brother is just concealed in his PSP and Music. But Kelsey she wants to do things with me most times sure sometimes she doesn't want anything to do with me but so does every one siblings.

One time my sister wanted to go to the pool so i said yes (cause im the best sister). Then i asked my brother if he wanted to come he wasn't in the best mood so he cracked it a screamed at me while throeing shoes at me. Cause he was playing on his PSP.

My Sister was playing with my brother and i was on the computer. She was sad at me because i couldn't play because i had homework and my brother got angry at her for no good reason and she came sucking up to me doing things for me.
Its good having a little sister to look after and care for and having her be there when i want her.


So i think having a little sister is better than than having a little brother. What do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment