Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 sentance Journal Entry by Jonas


These past two days have been existing, apprehensive and a little boring waiting till the twelves turn. Finally when it was my turn I stroked my hair out of my face and took one deep breath as number eighteen came off the stage, I heard "number twenty". How could they have done that to me and scare me, think that i have done somting bad, i fely and still feel embarrsed, ashamed and scared.I am scared to start my training, and to hear that the last Reciver of Memory despite all of the close observations it was not the write job for him. Is this going to be the write job for me, Will I forefill my assignment or as they call it selection, will i be able to see like the other Receiver and like I did with the apple?

1 comment:

  1. i think the photo explained a lot, but the writing is really detailed and long but its REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete