Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Journal Time

Mmmmm, nothing much this week. In class where reading the giver its... interesting. Lots of Parties these 2 weeks on Friday Sara's going away party, Saturday Terances birthday, next week on saturday 2 partys Amalia's pool party and rite after a end of year party. Can't bloody wait! :D

Am apprehensive for the Math test tomorrow and science one on Friday :P Hope we read the giver and not just a little bit. I'm starting to wonder about it like what happens when your released and why you dont give birth to your own kids and your given a job at 12 years old its raelly mystifying.

Saigey Your rite next to me go on my blog :D hahahahahaha why did i write that. Mr Hughes you just called 1 more minute so I think I will publish now.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! cant wait till summer bash, sara's and amalias! The test is going to be SCARRRYYY cuz im soo not prepared! well my lid has to be down... aboutt... now soo
    byee!
    saigeebear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete