Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Journal Writting

25th of May 2010

I just realized that next week is our last week of school, and next month is my 13th BIRTHDAY! YES! I have seshas song in my head damn, you know Your Love is My Drug.

I don't know why I put the lyrics up. Who know what goes on in my head cause even I don't. How weird is this that my Dad and Terrance's Mum works together. :P I didn't even know that until what Saturday. Terrance's Mum is the American version of my Dad. I cant say what e does cause its like TOP secret or something like that but all I know is that it's very important.

These are Some recent pictures of Me and of Saige the first ones are when I slept over at Saiges house and we had the touch tournament. :D ENJOY! Oh and theres a random one of me Playing Hockey!








3 comments: