Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lie vs Any Question


My choice is any question because, in the world that Jonas lives in you cant lie and in our world its bad to lie and all parents teach their kids not to but they don't realize that they do it too. Some examples are Santa Clause, The tooth fairy and so on . My choice any question at all with a honest answer. Asking questions I think are more necessary that lieing. If the world didn't ask questions we would still be in cave naked trying to light a fire. If Ernestine didn't ask questions we would have maths, these are all examples of asking questions to help life evolve. Every day you ask questions to friends " Hey are you mad at me for using your eraser" to parents " Mum why wont you let me go to the mall? " and insted of your paernts lieing and saying I dont want you to go they will tell the truth " Because I'm worried you might die or a pedafile might get you or something along the lines of that okay!" And thats wy I wold choose asking questions over lieing.

3 comments:

  1. Blog post is long and detailed, really persuasive i like your pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post was really detailed Zoe.
    I also chose the same topic and we have the same pic.
    Good Job !

    Elise :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. zoe your blog post was super detailed nice axamples awsome pic and if elise and saige do that smiley thing i will try it


    :D haha its kinda cool

    ReplyDelete